Sunday, November 13, 2005

tada!

A dormant blog is a pain. For me, as well as WTDBAD's adoring fans, of whom I know are legion. It's pretty much an admission of guilt on the whole "your blog is an exercise in self obsessed narcissim" as opposed to more other giving, outward forms of narcissim such as brushing your hair.

So to update: continuing to ingratiate self into media empire, expect to woo upper middle management by Wednesday. Enjoying the Sydney summer by sitting in my car with the windows up and listening to bad radio through one speaker. Have found a new coffee place with no boogers but wracked by guilt. Had tuna for lunch. Maybe will have last uni exam tomorrow (another story). Need a haircut.

As you were.

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Leesha, sweetheart, I'm thinking of changing the name of my blog from Special K to My Team My Team. What do you think?

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger As above said...

That really depends on how much you like horse tranquilisers...but I do like My Team My Team.

Great to hear from you. How are you?

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger TimT said...

For me, as well as WTDBAD's adoring fans, of whom I know are legion.

Damn right I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home